Thursday, April 15, 2010

one of those days

it's been one of those days. hopeless romantics thoughts fly through my head. the sunset sparks a glow in my heart that can't be turned down. I love everything. from the rough scratch of a brick against my skin, to a cool green clover beneath my feet, to the chill bumps you get from those sweet spring breezes. everything is aesthetically appealing. everything is beautiful. it's optimism in its purest form. love unblemished. hope unhindered.
it's perfection... plus some gnats. ;)
I love these days... these short moments that never last long enough.
but at least they come. even as short as they may be, they brighten the world. they brighten my life and the darkness that may be there. bringing pure hope, joy, love, and peace in the midst of this insanely hectic life. thank you, God, for these days.

No comments:

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...