Sunday, November 18, 2007

my best friend

so much is happening... my life seems like a whirlwind all of a sudden. it's like i'm caught in the middle of a tornado. i can see all this stuff whirling around me, but I don't really GET it, ya know? it seems like my 2 closest friendships are going down the drain all the sudden. well, 2 closest except for God. :D He's always there for me, and he never changes like all my earthly friends do. He never makes me want to hang up on him or yell at him or grab him by the shoulders, and, shaking him, say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?!?!?!". he's more than that. he's the best thing that ever happened to me. when i hang up on someone or get hung up on, i know he's always right next to me, ready to give me a shoulder to cry on. when guys are wimps and won't even talk to you, when your best friend since 5th grade dates an athieist, when your next-best friend won't tell you everything any more... Jesus is there, crying with you. because when we hurt, He hurts. he loves me that much. when i get carried away by the things of this world, torn into shreds, and left out to dry... there he is, shielding you, healing you, and loving you just the same as always. cause that's just how awesome he is.

5 comments:

~lizzie~ said...

i'm sorry.

beccaboo said...

sorry that God is always there for me, even when my earthly friends can't be? why?

Anonymous said...

you're one wise, gived girl. you know that? =)

(Adam again)

beccaboo said...

gived?
and thanks. =)

Adam Franklin said...

gived with wisdom.. =P

you're welcome.

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...