Thursday, November 22, 2007

thanksgiving?

last night was hard on me. mom and dad were out of town (they came back today). i went to books-a-million with my big bro last night and met my best friend there... she was really quiet, which is REALLY unlike her... but she gave me a "note" about all this stuff that's happening to her... i nearly cried. i knew there was stuff she wasn't telling me (not surprising), but i had no clue it was that bad. if yall (which is like NO ONE, but still...) could be praying for her that'd be awesome. she needs all the intercession she can get.

well happy thanksgiving!!!! hope you all have a wonderful day, and don't forget to thank God for all His wonderful blessings!!!!

(PS- lizzie, i luvs ya girl. know that I'm praying for you, and I'm not mad, just terribly freaked.)

No comments:

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...