Sunday, May 02, 2010

bad moods.

yes, I'm weird. I eat peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. I hate geometry. I love poetry. I actually enjoy school most of the time. I have the heart of an artist, which means I am basically bipolar. I can be grinning from ear to ear one moment and ready to rip someone's head off within minutes. I peel the crust off my bread. I haaaate cockroaches. I like to sit on top of my mailbox. I get extremely nervous in awkward situations. When I have to speak in front of people, my heart beats out of my chest. I can't stand fast-food hamburgers. Love scenes in movies make me feel extremely awkward/weird. I have a huge celebrity crush on William Moseley. that often embarrasses me. I hate feeling different from other people, especially close friends. I get that feeling often. I often bare my heart on my blog (obviously). Music soothes my emotions. I am the most worried, scared, and naturally anxious person on the face of the earth. I have horrible self-esteem. I am scared of being an old maid. I am also scared of getting married. I hate the color of my eyes. I wish I was a kid again. I love quotes. I am self-centered. I don't deserve my Savior. But I am so in love with him. I can't live without him. I think about guys too much. I focus on fear too much. I am often ADD/ADHD. I don't recycle. I feel ugly. I want so badly to pay someone back sometimes... but never do. I regret my words so often. I wish chick flicks were reality. I have so much growing up to do. I hope someone loves me.
but then it's not about me. so none of that matters, does it?
it's all about Him.
and I thank him that I don't matter, that He is everything. because I am nothing.

No comments:

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...