Monday, August 16, 2010

the bare necessities.

well hello! my name is Rebecca, and most everyone calls me Becca. In my life, a whole lot of awesome stuff has occurred, and there is always too much boring in between. Among the awesome things are my little brother's birth at the time I was four years old, and he is now thirteen. I also have an older brother, named Chris, who is twenty-three years of age. Lauren, my older sister, turned twenty on March 18th this year, which just so happens to be my birthday as well
another awesome thing that has happened was when Jesus Christ saved my life. I would say he became Lord of my life, but sadly, I tend to take over the "Lord" position entirely too often. we're working on that.
additionally, I coach gymnastics, which I love with a passion. Piano is also a favorite hobby
of mine, and I hope to get a degree in Piano Music Education. Other hobbies of mine include painting,
playing guitar, babysitting, baking desserts, talking to friends, reading, anything to do with music,
and dancing. I've never taken dance lessons, but I was a competitive level gymnast for five years
and took gymnastics for eight years total.
I hope you've enjoyed reading about me, and I look forward to getting to know you soon! :)

No comments:

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...