Saturday, January 09, 2010

overanalyzation

I have no clue how to get my feelings into words. It's not like anyone reads this anyway so I suppose it doesn't matter. But I still need to get them out so I can hopefully begin to understand them. Yet I don't see how I can understand these feelings... cuz I don't understand much of anything right now. I don't understand why some people react so differently to things than I. I mean, I know we're different. But their responses are such polar opposites of mine.
Sometimes I wish that they could react they way I expect them to, or the way I would. other times I wish I could react the way they do. I guess it just comes straight down to the fact that I'm a perfectionist. I want everything to work out the way I want it to when I want it to. I know what I want, what I expect, and I presume those expectations on myself and others.
Ugh. I hate it when I overanalyze.

No comments:

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...