Sunday, February 21, 2010

only trust Him

wow. I don't think I can even begin to describe what life has been like lately. God is working so much, and yet he somehow seems far away. Not like.... nonexistent. or even distant. just... quiet, maybe? yes. quiet. it's strange, and it kind of scares me. but at the same time I'm loving life so much, for the first time in so long, that I realize that no matter what's coming, I can make it. look at how far I've come, how far He's brought me! although I may not want to, I do believe I could make it through anything, with Him. (but I'm not sure if I should say that. it's almost like opening myself up for disaster and testing. haha)
anyway. life feels so extremely different now, than it did months ago, or even weeks ago. I'm not even entirely sure if I can pinpoint exactly what's different. it just IS.
it scares me to think how much I may change in the next year. it's exciting but at the same time petrifying.
I suppose all I can do is trust him to get me through and take care of me.
here we go.

2 comments:

miranda said...

Hey I'm Miranda and I just found your blog on Blogger! I was reading your profile and I was like WOW she likes TeenPact!!!! I've been there twice (I live in florida) and I'm going to the four-day camp this April. BTW Nice blog!!!

beccaboo said...

haha wow, what a small world! hey do you know a girl named Anna ? I think she's from florida too =)
thanks! :)

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...