Monday, July 12, 2010

confessions of a teenage drama queen.

Date.... July 12, 2010
Starting time.... 10:29 PM
Mood.... hesitant.
Outside my window.... darkness, humidity, and crickets.
I'm thinking.... that I fall too easily.
I'm reading.... lots of books. I really need to finish the Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker and give Will his book back...
I'm listening to....crickets chirping :)
Yesterday I....worshipped my Savior, hung out with other God-lovers, went to my brother and future sister-in-law's wedding tea, helped them move packages into their apartment...
I'm excited for....college. end of story.
I'm sad because....well I'm not really *sad* just disappointed.
I'm hungry for....fried okra. I'm always hungry for fried okra.
The song stuck in my head is.... well, Take A Bow has inhabited my mind for the past few days.
I want....cute strappy sandals :D
I love....my God.
I hate....sadness.
This week my goal is to....focus my heart and mind. everyday challenges!
Did I meet last week's goal? I rarely EVER do. =\
Ending time....10: 35 PM

~~~
more confessions...
= brushing my teeth makes me sleepy.
= I like long hair.
= I bruise easily.
= I hate wearing swimsuits.
= I love sharpies.
= I am about to stretch.
= I stretch every night before I go to sleep :)
= I like cute boys.
= google is my best friend.
= the backspace button is my second best friend.
= I need to lay out. I'm so white.
= I have yellow earphones.
= I can't wait for tomorrow
= I'm quite depressed over the fact that I have only TWO piano lessons left before I go to college. but I try to ignore that little tidbit and enjoy life anyway.


No comments:

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...