Monday, August 04, 2008

a prayer.

*sigh*
It's me again, God. Stuck where I've been for the past month. God, please tell me I'm not gonna have to make it without her. I don't think I can. This hurts so much.
oh, God.
I can't do this.
I can't.
and I don't want to.
she's part of me. We're like sisters, you know that. And now she's just gonna be ripped away from me? I don't get it.
2 days before it all began, you had April sing that song for a reason. You had her say those exact words because you knew that in 72 hours, they would be all I had to believe that you'd carry me through this. God, I know that it's only through the fire that I'm refined, made as pure as gold. But i don't want to have to go through this fire! but, then, I'm already in it, aren't I?
God, please. Just ease the pain. Just a little. Please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you really think this is too hard? When you feel like you have too many problems, look at your blessings. Isn't it strange how they always outnumber your problems? Look at your friends, they love you and they are there to help you through the fire. Sometimes the blaze seems to never end, but it does. Like Pastor Kevin always says, you are either coming out of a fire, in the middle of one, or about to come into one. But God gives you people to help you through those times. Be aware that other people, though they may not tell you, feel exactly the same way you are feeling right now.

beccaboo said...

thanks kat. =) that helps a ton.

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...