Sunday, July 13, 2008

i've had better...

ok so I really don't know what i've had better OF, i just know that sounded like a kewl title. XD
it's been a tiring weekend, and I'm still trying to figure some things out from this past week. but otherwise, this week has been really good.
on the way back from Ecuador last week, i started writing these lyrics... and i figured, why not post em'? no one reads this anyway. so without any further ado, lyrics and music by me. =)

letting go.

don't quite know how
to explain how I feel
don't really know what happened,
but i know it was real

is there a word for this anxiety,
the one that's filled with joy?
is there a definition for my
depression in the midst of sun?

(bridge)
feels like confusion
maybe mass chaos
all I know now
is you need to explain us

(chorus)
tell me you're there, tell me you care,
tell me we'll be okay even in the darkest day.
I need to know, you need to show
cuz I'm letting go if you say no.
o-oh oh, oh I'm letting go.

I feel so numb,
i'm so overcome
by my feelings
sometimes it takes my breath away.

can you explain
why it seems like rain
is making everything,
everything so clear?

bridge
chorus

tell me, please, tell me.
can you show me, just show me?

I don't know you're there or even if you care
I don't think we'll be okay, not in our darkest day.
who cares if I know? you don't have to show,
cuz I'm letting go, no matter if you say no.
o-oh oh, oh I'm letting go.

No comments:

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...