Wednesday, November 23, 2011

sisterhood

what is sisterhood, really? it's gotta be more than dances and eating and movie nights and Bible studies. though those are all great. when sisterhood equals those things alone, it feels empty. though I will admit that most of these shortcomings in sisterhood lately are simply my own fault and spring from my lack of involvement. but it still feels like less than it should be.
it feels like there are so few who I am able to be genuine with. and I absolutely ABHOR being anything but genuine, seriously.
I feel like music is taking over my life and demanding more of myself than I am willing to give. and in the process, it has withdrawn me from my sisters. I'm not sure if I'm going to fight this or succumb to it; after all, it is my future. But should future plans ever mess with those your heart is tied in knots to?

No comments:

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...