Sunday, April 20, 2008

a prayer

God, I'm really confused right now. I know what happened Thursday happened for a reason. but I don't know the reason! and that human-ness about me is just itching to know- you know that. Please help me to trust you- I'm really having trouble with that lately. and not just you- I'm having trouble trusting everyone. I kind of have a feeling that maybe I'm starting to build up walls, just to see who cares enough to get through to them. and I don't want to do that!!! I want to be spilling over with your love and full of grace. I want to be someone that is loving and merciful and compassionate- that everyone knows they can come to me and I won't judge them, I'll just be there for them to talk to and that they can cry on my shoulder-- cuz that's what my heart really is!! and you know that. But I want them to know that. But I'm so scared that I'll make myself vulnerable only to be hurt more. And I don't want to be hurt any more than I have to be. please help me to figure this out. I LOVE you, Lord. Do your will in my life- I choose to trust you completely.

No comments:

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...