Sunday, May 25, 2008

Picture to Burn

We all have those moments in our life that we wish we didn't have to remember. Those relationships that it hurts to bad to look at old pictures of us together. Those days when we wish it had happened differently, more easily. Without all the pain, worry, doubt, heartache, depression, and weariness. We wish we could "strike a match to all my wasted time". But that's part of life- it may not be the part we WANT to remember, but it's what we NEED to remember. For the future references. Whether it be "Never stay up until 3 AM before a big date", "Don't have a crush on your best friend's brother" or "Be careful to think before you speak"- we all have advice to those who have not gone through what we have gone through. Though we may have regrets, we need to remember that there is a reason for everything that happens in life- God has a plan for all of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauty.in.the.broken from Sonlight here.
I love this one.
It really made me think.
Things I want to foget might be what will benefit me next time =/
Thank you so much.

beccaboo said...

hi! thanks. =) that is definitely so true! it's so hard sometimes, but every hard time I have gone through has taught me a lesson I have been able to share with someone else. just goes to show that God really does have a purpose for everything!

the loss

CW/TW: pregnancy and miscarriage  Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I’ve thought about how to word this for so long, debat...